Bridport Town Council is seeking a cleaner/ caretaker for Bridport Town Hall and the Tourist Information Centre. A flexible attitude, good communication skills and the ability to use relevant equipment…
Bridport Town Council
Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
Bridport Town Council is seeking a cleaner/ caretaker for Bridport Town Hall and the Tourist Information Centre.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountfield except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes. Agendas for forthcoming meetings will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
- Finance and General Purposes Committee 26 July 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda/Minutes
- Plans Committee 31 July 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Planning Committee (Town Hall) – 26 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council (Town Hall) – 20 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee – 20 June 2017, 10.00am: Agenda / Minutes
- Special Meeting of the Planning Committee (Town Hall) – 13 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Committee – 14 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda /Minutes
- Environment and Social Wellbeing Committee – 7 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Planning Committee – 5 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value and Scrutiny Sub Committee – 6 June 2017, 11.00am: Agenda / Minutes
Neighbourhood Plan – out now for consultation!
Over the next few weeks you will have chance to have your say on the draft proposals of the Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan. The work has been undertaken by local volunteers and this will be your chance to let them know if they are on the right tracks. The Neighbourhood Plan will be used alongside the Local Plan to help with future planning decisions. It is therefore vital that it reflects local opinions on what should be protected in our area as well as what development might be needed. Find out more on the Neighbourhood Plan website:
The Town Council's grants scheme for 2017/2018 is now open. Bridport Town Council awards grants each year to local organisations that work for the benefit of the town. The grants are…
The Town Council’s Annual Accounts and the Annual Return have both been approved by the Town Council. These documents and the statutory notice of the public rights to inspect documents…
Cllr Anne Rickard, Bridport Town Mayor, invites everyone to gather in Bucky Doo Square on Tuesday 11th July at 10.45am, and will ask for one minute's silence at 11am followed…
Bridport Town Council’s Planning Committee met last night 13 June to consider the outline application for the Vearse Farm development. Link to Agenda and Application The Committee received a presentation…