An Election has been called to fill the vacancy for a Bridport Town councillor to represent the Bridport South Ward. The Notice of Election and the timetable for submission of…
Bridport Town Council
Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountfield except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes.
- Full Council (Town Hall) – 28 March 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Planning Committee – 3 April 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Committee – 22 March 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee 21 March 2017, 10.00am: Agenda / Minutes
- Environment and Social Wellbeing Committee – 15 March 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Planning Committee – 27 February 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
Link to advertisement.
Bridport Town Council is keen to hear from people what they think about traffic issues in the town centre including options for South Street. There will be full consultation on…
The Annual Town Meeting is to take place on Tuesday 4 April in the Town Hall and the meeting now starts at 6.00pm rather than 7.00pm.
On Monday 13th March a group of Y6 pupils from Bridport Primary School escorted by Headteacher, Mrs Debbie Brown, and David Powell, joined the Mayor Cllr Ros Kayes on the terrace at…