Temporary Road Closure – North Street The closure of part of North Street, alongside the Churchill development, will allow a new service connection to mains in the highway from 27…
Bridport Town Council
Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountfield except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes.
- Planning Committee – 27 February, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value and Scrutiny Sub Committee, 11.00am: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee – 21 February 2017, 10am: Agenda / Minutes
- Plans Committee – 30 January 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee – 30 January 2017, 10.00am: Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council – 24 January 2017, 7.00pm (Town Hall): Agenda / Minutes
- Finance & General Purposes Committee – 18 January 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
Are you a bus user in or around Bridport?
Please take a few minutes to complete our survey as we are looking into whether an additional service is needed and could be viable for our area.
Are you someone that rarely or never uses local buses?
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey to tell us if there would be anything that would encourage you to use a local service.
The Town Council's latest Newsletter, produced for the Community Fair, includes an update of Town Council projects and is now available
The annual Community Fair is now firmly established on Bridport’s calendar and is an opportunity for local organisations to promote their events and activities. A large number of groups took…
For information and any severe weather warnings see: https://www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/travel-dorset/severe-weather
The Town Council will be at the Community Fair in the Town Hall this Saturday 4 February 9am to 2pm with information and news on its services and projects.