The Town Council at its Annual Meeting on 18 May 2017 elected its new Town Mayor, Deputy Town Mayor and Leader of the Council for the municipal year 2017/18. (fom the left…
Bridport Town Council
Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountfield except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes. Agendas for forthcoming meetings will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
- Planning Committee – 5 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value and Scrutiny Sub Committee – 6 June 2017, 11.00am: Agenda / Minutes
- Environment and Social Wellbeing Committee – 7 June 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Annual Council Meeting (Town Hall) – 18 May 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee (Salt House) – 25 April 2017, 10.00am: Agenda / Minutes
- Planning Committee – 24 April 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
- Planning Committee (Town Hall) – 3 April 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
Results for elections on 4 May 2017. Bridport Town Council By Election Barbara Vousden was elected as a Town Councillor. Result attached Dorset County Council Election Keith Day and Ros…
The District Council Returning Officer has published the following Notice of Poll for the Bridport Town Council by-election and County Council election (Bridport Division) to be held on 4 May 2017.…
At its meeting on 28 March 2017, Bridport Town Council agreed that a consultation exercise be undertaken on town centre traffic, including seeking views on a trial closure of South…
Reports presented to Annual Town Meeting on 4 April and Draft Minutes of the meeting below. Report from the Leader of Bridport Town Council Report of The Town Clerk Report…