The Local Council Joint Committee is overseeing the preparation of the Neighbourhood Plan, which is being led by a Steering Group of community representatives. The Joint Committee includes representatives from all the participating councils: Allington, Bridport, Bothenhampton and Walditch, Bradpole and Symondsbury.
The Committee will: monitor project implementation, authorise all expenditure in relation to the Plan and be the accountable body. It will also provide a forum for discussion of issues affecting the draft plan, and propose a draft plan for consideration by each council.
Meetings of the Joint Committee:
- 21 February 2017, 10am: Agenda / Minutes
- 30 January 2017: Agenda / Minutes
- 05 October 2016, 10am: Agenda / Minutes
- 05 July 2016, 10am: Agenda / Minutes
- 18 April 2016, 10am: Agenda / Minutes / Update item 4
- 10 February 2016, 11a:m Agenda / Minutes
- 29 September 2015, 11am: Agenda / Minutes
- 28 July 2015, 11am: Agenda / Minutes
- 30 March 2015, 11am: Agenda / Minutes
- 19 December 2014, 10am: Agenda / Minutes