Bridport Town Council has commissioned Street Re-Imagined to undertake community engagement to inform and test proposals for infra structure improvements that would encourage more walking and cycling for short journeys around the Bridport Area.
This work is a key element of the Access & Movement Study and will take place between January and April 2021.
Budget Guide: £9,000
- Response to evidence analysis,
- Specialist input to TC Working Group (3 meetings),
- Comments on an Options Report to be produced by BTC.
Expressions of Interest in this commission are requested from suitably experienced consultancies setting out:
- A response to this brief,
- Description of proposed input to the Access and Movement Study,
- Spreadsheet of tasks/ days input by named consultants,
- Pricing breakdown, including a total fee and day rate,
- CV’s setting out previous experience of staff to be involved in the commission.
The deadline for submission of an Expression of Interest in the Access and Movement Study was Tuesday 8th December 2020
Contact 01308 808913