The Bridport Town Council 5-Year Plan 2019-2024 seeks to:
- prioritise the work of the Town Council,
- act as a “corporate plan” to set out what projects the Town Council will deliver, in addition to its ongoing service delivery,
- assist with annual budget setting and enable long term financial planning.
The Bridport Town Council Five-Year Plan 2019-2024 is a working document and the projects/actions within the Plan will be regularly reviewed.
Bridport Town Council is consulting the community on the new 5 Year Town Plan. The Town Council agreed to produce a 5 year plan in order to:
Promote transparency – being clear what the Town Council priorities are and what actions will be delivered over the plan period 2019 to 2024,
- Set the functions of the Town Council in a strategic context – area/county/national/international,
- Provide a basis for securing funding – whether through the local precept, revenue generation or funding bids,
- Co-ordinate the Town Council’s work with others, and generate productive collaboration with partners,
- Provide the basis for oversight by councillors and others, and
- Ensure best value.
Please use the online survey link below to provide comments on the Draft 5 Year Town Plan 2019-2024: