The Local Council Joint Committee oversaw the preparation of the Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan, which was led by a Steering Group of community representatives. The Joint Councils Committee (JCC) includes representatives from all the participating councils: Allington, Bridport, Bothenhampton and Walditch, Bradpole and Symondsbury.
The JCC will continue to work alongside the BANP Steering Group to:
- Monitor use of BANP Policies in the planning process,
- Monitor project implementation,
- Authorise all expenditure in relation to the Plan and be the accountable body.
The JCC and Steering Group also provide a forum for discussion of issues affecting the Neighbourhood Plan and undertake any reviews of the BANP for consideration for each council.
Meetings of the BANP Joint Councils Committee:
- 02 March 2023: Agenda/Minutes (CANCELLED)
- 01 December 2022: Agenda/Minutes
- 01 September 2022 (CANCELLED)
- 22 June 2022: Agenda/Minutes
- 03 March 2022: Agenda/Minutes
- 02 December 2021: Agenda/Minutes
- 02 September 2021: Agenda/Minutes
- 21 June 2021: Agenda/Minutes (informal meeting)
- 03 June 2021: Agenda/Minutes
- 04 March 2021: Agenda/Minutes
Archived minutes can be found on this page.
Meetings of the BANP Steering Group