The communities of Allington, Bradpole, Bothenhampton, Bridport, Symondsbury and Walditch –are working together to create a Neighbourhood Plan for their area. The Plan is being taken forward by a Steering Group, comprising members of each of these communities. The Steering Group is meeting regularly and has its own web site with more information.
Public consultation on the Regulation 14 draft of the Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan closed in September 2018. The Joint Councils Committee and Community Steering Group are looking to revise the draft plan in light of all comments received. A project plan has been agreed by the Joint Councils Committee and it is expected that a full Consultation Report together with the revised Regulation 15 submission document document will be available in March 2019.
- Regulation 15 Submission – Basic Conditions Statement
- Regulation 15 Submission – Consulation Report
- Bridport Neighbourhood Plan – Project Plan Version 9
- Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan – Regulation 14 Consultation Draft Document
- Quick guide to Neighbourhood Plans (Issued by Locality)
- Local Council Joint Committee meetings
You can find more information by visiting the project website at www.vision-2030.co.uk