The communities of Allington, Bradpole, Bothenhampton, Bridport, Symondsbury and Walditch –have worked together to create a Neighbourhood Plan for their area. The Plan received significant input from a Steering Group, comprising members of each of these communities.
Public consultation on the Regulation 14 draft of the Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan closed in September 2018. With the help of the Steering Group, the Joint Councils Committee revised and approved the plan for submission in March 2019, taking account of all comments received.
- Regulation 15 Submission – Basic Conditions Statement
- Regulation 15 Submission – Consulation Report
- WDDC SEA Screening Report December 2017
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report
- Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan Health Check
- Neighbourhood Plan Evidence Base
Regulation 14 Documents
- Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan – Regulation 14 Consultation Draft Document
- Local Council Joint Committee meetings
Previous Consulation Feedback
In the summer of 2017 local people were consulted on the intentions being explored in the process of developing the pre submission document. Below you will find the consulation report as as well as Appendix B, which contains the full comments received (the report summarises these). We will continue working through these and all comments will be considered in the next stages of the plan drafting.