Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
Town Council Annual Grants Scheme
The Town Council Annual Grants for 2019/2020 is now open. To download the application form, please follow the link.
New ‘Who Does What’ Directory Produced
Bridport Town Council has devised a directory of services aimed at simplifying access to local public services. The directory lists, in alphabetical order, services and issues that the public regularly ask about, and provides web, email, phone and postal contact information for the organisation. Town Clerk Will Austin said he hoped it would help people by removing the need to know which organisation provides a particular service. “Accessing public services can be very complicated”, said Will, “especially with different layers of local government, and sometimes different organisations providing the same or similar services. The directory enables people to contact someone without needing to know in advance who provides the service.”
The directory can be found at https://www.bridport-tc.gov.uk/services-and-contact-information/. If users spot any mistakes or out-of-date information, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountifeld except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes. Agendas for forthcoming meetings will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
- Plans Committee 29 August 2019: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value & Scrutiny Sub Committee 03 September: Agenda / Minutes
- Environment & Social Wellbeing Committee 04 September: Agenda / Minutes
- Finance & General Purposes Committee 09 September: Agenda/ Minutes
- Plans Committee 29 July: Agenda / Minutes
- Plans Committee 24 June: Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council (Town Hall) 18 June: Agenda / Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Committee 10 June: Agenda / Minutes