Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
New ‘Who Does What’ Directory Produced
Bridport Town Council has devised a directory of services aimed at simplifying access to local public services. The directory lists, in alphabetical order, services and issues that the public regularly ask about, and provides web, email, phone and postal contact information for the organisation. Town Clerk Will Austin said he hoped it would help people by removing the need to know which organisation provides a particular service. “Accessing public services can be very complicated”, said Will, “especially with different layers of local government, and sometimes different organisations providing the same or similar services. The directory enables people to contact someone without needing to know in advance who provides the service.”
The directory can be found at https://www.bridport-tc.gov.uk/services-and-contact-information/. If users spot any mistakes or out-of-date information, please let us know by email at email@example.com.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountifeld except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes. Agendas for forthcoming meetings will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
- Town Council – Mayor Making (Town Hall) 30 May: Agenda / Minutes
- Plans Committee 03 June: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value and Scrutiny Sub Committee 04 June: Agenda / Minutes
- Environmental & Social Wellbeing Committee 05 June: Agenda / Minutes
- Town Council Annual Meeting (Town Hall) 16 May: Agenda / Minutes
- Plans Committee 29 April: Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council (Town Hall) 09 April: Agenda / Minutes
- Special Town Council Meeting (Town Hall) 26 March 2019: Agenda / Minutes