Providing a wide range of services and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
NEW – Homes for Ukraine. Click here to view information for hosts and guests in the Bridport area.
Warm Hubs are places within the local community where people can be assured of finding a warm and friendly environment in which to enjoy refreshments, social activity and the company of other people. Please click here for more information.
(Town Council Meetings)
All meetings are held at Mountfield, Rax Lane, Bridport DT6 3JP except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes. Agendas for forthcoming meetings will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
- Planning Committee: 05 December: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value and Scrutiny Sub Committee: 06 December: Agenda / Minutes
- Climate Action Sub Committee: 15 December: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee: 01 December:
Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council: 22 November: Agenda / Minutes
- Climate Action Sub Committee: 24 November: Agenda / Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Committee: 14 November: Agenda / Minutes
- Environment & Social Wellbeing Committee: 9 November: Agenda / Minutes