The report on the results of the Town Centre consultation was published here on 3 November. As reported, work was continuing to analyse the large number of additional comments received and…
Bridport Town Council
Providing a large number of services in its area and representing the town on all matters affecting Bridport and West Bay.
Job Vacancy – Project Manager and Community Initiatives Officer
Please click on the advertisement for further information.
Town Council Meetings
All meetings are held at Mountfield except where shown otherwise. See Committee Meetings for all Agendas and Minutes. Agendas for forthcoming meetings will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
- Plans Committee 8 January 2018: Agenda / Minutes
- Environment & Social Wellbeing Committee 10 January 2018: Agenda / Minutes
- Finance & General Purposes Committee 17 January 2018: Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council 23 January 2018 2018: Agenda / Minutes
- Special Meeting of the Finance and General Purposes Committee 13 December 2017: Agenda / Minutes
- Best Value and Scrutiny Sub Committee 5 December 2017: Agenda / Minutes
- Plans Committee 27 November 2017: Agenda / Minutes
- Neighbourhood Plan Local Council Joint Committee 23 November, 10am: Agenda / Minutes
- Full Council 21 November 2017 (Town Hall): Agenda / Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Committee 15 November 2017, 7.00pm: Agenda / Minutes
The result of the Town Council By-election for the Bridport South ward can be viewed here.
The report on the results of the Town Centre consultation can be viewed here. Work is continuing to analyse the large number of additional comments received and a separate appendix…
All Landowners, occupiers and tenants in the vicinity of this location are being sent letters advising that Dorset County Council shall soon be starting works installing a new Toucan Crossing…
A By-Election has been called to fill the vacancy on the Town Council for a councillor for Bridport South ward. The By- Election will be held on 2 November 2017.…